Click Here to Support the 24th Annual Washington Jewish Film Festival
All donors of $72 or more are acknowledged with a listing in the WJFF website and receive priority ticket purchasing privileges*
PRODUCER/DAY SPONSOR ($5,000+)
All benefits at the Director level plus:
- Acknowledgement as a Day Sponsor in Festival materials including catalogue, trailer and website and press promotions for the day sponsored
- Sponsor recognition signs at all venues for the day sponsored
- Ten additional tickets for every film and program on the day sponsored
Giving opportunites above the Producer/Day Sponsor level are available. Contact Festival Director Ilya Tovbis at email@example.com or 202.777.3248 for more information.
All benefits at the Lights level plus:
- Two additional tickets to WJFF Opening Night (four total)
- Two passes for to all Festival screenings and programs
- Donor listing in Festival trailer
All benefits at the Camera level plus:
- Invitation for two to the Exclusive WJFF Filmmaker Party -NEW FOR 2014
- Two additional tickets to Festival program of your choice (six total)**
- Two passes good for all WJFF Year-Round programs held at the DCJCC in 2014 (not including Festival)
- Reserved seating throughout the Festival*** -NEW FOR 2014
All benefits at the Action level plus:
- Invitation for two to private VIP Festival Preview event
- Two additional tickets to Festival program of your choice (four total)**
All benefits at the Cinephile level plus:
- Two tickets to WJFF Opening Night, February 27
- Two tickets to Festival program of your choice**
Donor listing in pre-show slides (on screen) -NEW FOR 2014
All benefits at the Fan level plus:
- Two tickets to a WJFF Year-Round program of your choice-NEW FOR 2014
- Donor listing in the Festical catalogue (gift must be received by December 16)
- Sneak preview of WJFF catalogue
- Acknowledgement with a listing on the Festival website
- Priority ticket purchasing (before the general public)*
Special benefits for your organization or business including logo placement in print, on the website and in the Festival trailer. To become a Corporate Sponsor or to include the Festival in a bequest or endowment fund, please contact Festival Director Ilya Tovbis at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 777-3248.
*Priority ticket purchasing begins two days prior to general ticket sales. All passes and tickets are non-transferable.
**Good for any regularly priced ($12 or below) events. Not good for Opening/Closing/Centerpiece or otherwise higher-priced evenings.
***Reserved seating is arranged by requested to Festival office made by 72 hours prior to the screening. Reserved seating is available for ticketed shows only and is good for the donor and one guest only. Unclaimed reserved seats will be released 5 min prior to showtime.