DISCOUNTED GROUP RATES FOR THE 2015-16 SEASON
|Weekday/Student Matinees: Wednesdays, limited dates
Click to Submit a group inquiry for the 2015-16 Season
WEEKDAY/STUDENT MATINEE PERFORMANCES - 2015-16 Season
Queens Girl in the World
Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 12:00 pm
Wednesday, October 7, 2015 at 12:00 pm
Sons of the Prophet
Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 12:00 pm
The Sisters Rosensweig
Friday, January 22, 2016 at 12:00 pm
Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 12:00 pm
Falling Out of Time
Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 12:00 pm
The Body of an American
Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 12:00 pm
Another Way Home
Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 2:00 pm
Ticket Payment Details
• Group tickets incur no service charges or handling fees!
• Final payment for group tickets is due no later than two weeks prior to the group’s performance. No deposit needed
• Two weeks prior to the group’s performance, any group tickets that have been reserved but not paid for are released for sale to the general public.
• A special payment plan may be arranged in which the individual members of a group pay for their own tickets online using a credit card. A private and secure weblink for payment will be provided upon request.
Enjoying Food and Drinks Before or After Performances
• Silver Crust Cafe is now open in the Harold and Barbara Berman Cafe at the Washington DCJCC. The Vaad-certified dairy menu offers homemade pizza as well as pastas, salads, sandwiches and beverages. Catering is also available for large groups. Visit www.silvercrust.co for more information.
• Theater J concessions typically open one hour prior to all performances, and offers a variety of light snacks and beverages for purchase.
• Theater J is surrounded by an incredible variety of restaurants, bars, coffee houses, and dessert spots. Check out our recommendations here.
• The Washington DCJCC has a number of on-site reception areas available for reservation. Subject to availability.
Play Scripts and Dramaturgy Guides
• Upon request, group leaders may receive complimentary copies of play scripts and dramaturgical material for each production.
• Post-show Meet & Greets and discussions with actors, directors, and/or designers can sometimes be arranged for groups of 20 or more people.
For more group sales information, please contact Group Sales Manager Molly Winston at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.777.3214