Plan Your Visit
Performance and Ticket Policies
Sales are final; no refunds, no exchanges.
• Subscribers receive free and unlimited exchanges within the same price tier. Exchanges to more expensive dates are subject to additional fees equal to the difference in price between the dates. No refunds or credit given for exchanges to less expensive dates.
• All other exchanges or refunds are at the discretion of management. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
All patrons must have a ticket.
No children under five years of age are admitted to the theater.
LATE ARRIVAL POLICY
• Patrons who have not claimed their tickets as of the scheduled starting time of the show forfeit their original seat assignment and will be reseated into available seats at the discretion of the management at an appropriate break in the show. We do not guarantee that late patrons will be able to claim their original seating assignment at intermission.
• All persons entering or exiting the theater after the performance has begun must use the 3rd floor entrances to avoid disrupting the action of the show.
• If a performance is cancelled, Theater J will exchange tickets for another performance of the same production, based on availability, or offer refunds if no alternative date is possible.
• If a performance is NOT cancelled, but severe weather or other uncontrollable factors interfere with attendance, Theater J may offer exchanges for another performance of the same production, based on availability. No refunds will be offered if the performance took place. Requests for exceptions to this policy should contact email@example.com.