Jewish Living and Learning Policies
As of December 10, 2013 the DCJCC has adopted the following policies regarding all Jewish Living and Learning classes. By participating in these classes you agree to the policies outlined below:
- All students MUST register for class. It is easiest to do this online, but can also be done over the phone, or in person if you have made arrangements to do so.
- The DCJCC reserves the right to cancel classes that do not meet the minimum student requirement. Students may request a full refund (minus the processing fee) for the cancelled class or apply the money towards the next session of the class.
- There will be a $10 fee for registering after a class has started, including registration on the first day of class, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Tuition for classes that have not started yet are fully refundable, except for the processing fee.
- Hebrew, Introduction to Judaism, and other multi-week classes cannot be pro-rated.
- Cost should never keep a student from participating in any of our classes. The DCJCC will work with students to discuss alternatives and create a payment plan that works for you.
- Students may only apply one discount per class per registration period.
* Exceptional, unforeseen circumstances will always be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please be in touch as soon as you aware of your circumstances.
Please feel free to contact Tami at 202-777-3259 or email@example.com with any questions or concerns.