Jewish Living and Learning Policies
As of December 10, 2013 the DCJCC has adopted the following policies regarding all Jewish Living and Learning classes. By participating in these classes you agree to the policies outlined below:
- All students MUST register for class. It is easiest to do this online, but can also be done over the phone, or in person if you have made arrangements to do so.
- The DCJCC reserves the right to cancel classes that do not meet the minimum student requirement. Students may request a full refund (minus the processing fee) for the cancelled class or apply the money towards the next session of the class.
- There will be a $10 fee for registering after a class has started, including registration on the first day of class, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Tuition for classes that have not started yet are fully refundable, except for the processing fee.
- Hebrew, Introduction to Judaism, and other multi-week classes cannot be pro-rated.
- Cost should never keep a student from participating in any of our classes. The DCJCC will work with students to discuss alternatives and create a payment plan that works for you.
- Students may only apply one discount per class per registration period.
Refund policy for Jewish Living and Learning Classes
Refunds for DCJCC classes are permitted under the following schedule when accompanied by a written request, subject to the exclusions below.
- Up to one (1) week before the first class begins: 100% refund
- Less than one week before the first class starts: 50% refund
- After the first class begins: 0% refund
Credit card processing fees are not refundable.
Please note the DCJCC is not responsible for providing make-ups or issuing credit or refund for programs missed as a result of personal scheduling conflicts, illnesses, emergencies, or other circumstances beyond the DCJCC’s control. If you are unable to attend a program for any of these reasons, we encourage you to consider your registration fee a form of support, helping the DCJCC to sustain its programs.
Please feel free to contact Sara at 202-777-3249 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.