BUSINESS IN THE COMMUNITY
WHO WE ARE
We organize high-impact community service events for businesses who want to make a difference in the District of Columbia.
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE AN IMPACT
The Morris Cafritz Center for Community Service (MCCCS) at the Washington DCJCC organizes high-impact community service projects and days of service that address unmet needs in the Washington DC Metropolitan area. For the past 20 years the MCCCS has enabled tens of thousands of individuals to make a difference in our community.
Our volunteers take responsibility to enrich the lives of others as well as their own. Through active partnerships with over 100 local social service agencies and corporations we are repairing the world – one neighborhood at a time.
- Community revitalization (shelter/low income housing repairs): engaging 1,000s of volunteers annually to serve our partners agencies
- Hunger Relief: feeding 15,000 homeless a year thorough our food programs
- Environmental Stewardship: restoring trails, cleaning parks and planting vegetation in the city's disadvantaged areas
- Literacy: empowering hundreds of students to read through partnerships with Toyota Motor Sales USA and DC Public Schools by helping restock libraries in SE
WITH MEASURABLE RESULTS
BY PROVIDING BROAD AND FLEXIBLE OPPORTUNITIES
- Signature projects
- Teambuilding events
- All-inclusive Days of Service
- Individualized volunteer matching
- Customized assistance
HOW CAN MY BUSINESS GET INVOLVED?