Together we will build Kehilah "community".
Like its benefactor, Morris Cafritz, the Center for Community Service seeks to help those in need and provide children, youth and adults that most satisfying experience which only comes from helping others. By taking responsibility and Tikkun Olam "Repairing the World" and G’milut Chasadim “Loving Acts of Kindness,” we can make a difference in the community around us.
As a Department of the Washington DCJCC we will do our best to:
- Provide you with year-round opportunities to give back to your community through a variety of community service projects
- Make it easy with on-line registration on our brand new website
- Make community service a worth while project for you and for those we help
Together we will:
- Teach others while learning ourselves
- Repair, rebuild and renovate low income housing, schools and community center
- Help the environment by beautifying and cleaning up our neighborhoods
- Feed those who are unable to feed themselves
- Make a difference in the lives of others
With your skills, talent and compassion we will make a difference in our community.